Minnesota – Seller Brokers Who Discount
Seller brokers who discount often provide equal and better services than full priced brokers. Full priced brokers are taking full advantage of market manipulation that allows them price fix their fees extremely high. CAARE is a big fan of discount brokers because we believe these brokers are not discounting at all – instead, they are providing fair pricing and we consider that honest business.
My Fee: Slightly more than a 1% flat fee (plus whatever you decide to offer buyer brokers).
Use an attorney/broker to sell your house on the MLS, Zillow.com Realtor.com, and Trulia.com for a fraction of what Realtors charge.
- Legal representation throughout the entire transaction.
- Exclusive Representation – it is illegal for attorneys to practice dual agency (and it should be for Realtors too).
- Automated schedulings and all the other Realtor tools.
- If there is no buyer broker, that’s a windfall to you, not me. You save the entire buyer broker commission (most Realtors keep it).
- If the property doesn’t close, you pay nothing (Realtors still charge you).
- Full Twin Cities coverage (and beyond).
Shop At SMILE.AMAZON.COM and Help CAARE
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to Consumer Advocates in American Realty.