Maryland – Buyer Agents Who Pay Rebates

This is a list of buyer agents who will share part of their fee with buyers.  The U.S. Department of Justice wants buyers to understand that buyer broker commissions are negotiable.  They even have a buyer rebate calculator (click here) to show buyers how much they can save. Don’t forget to negotiate the other terms of your buyer representation agreement (click here to see some of our buyer friendly clauses).  Rebates need to be disclosed to your lender upfront and very early in the transaction. The approval process for rebates can take a long time. Prior to working with any brokers on this list, make sure to confirm that their rebate offer is still valid. If the lender does not approve of the rebate, consider asking your broker to waive the rebate portion of the commission being paid by the listing broker and having the seller reduce the price by the same amount.

NewHomeRebates.com (Realty Connect)

Buying a NEW home in Maryland? Get 2.5% CASH BACK! Some people believe that the builder might give them a better price on a new home if they don’t use an agent. The truth is, the builder’s own company policy requires the price of the home to be the same whether you have an agent or not. Many people don’t know this, but a 3% realtor commission is built into the price of the home. If you purchase without an agent, the builder simply pockets this money as extra profit. By using me as your agent, I unlock this 3% commission and rebate you 2.5% cash back!

Example:

$400,000 home = $10,000 rebate!

$500,000 home = $12,500 rebate!

$600,000 home = $15,000 rebate!

$700,000 home =$17,500 rebate!

$800,000 home =$20,000 rebate!

MD Broker License # 656488
(703) 762-6218

Offer valid to clients purchasing new construction (no resale homes) through a builder with on-site community sales rep offering 3% buyer agent commission. If commission offered by Builder is less than 3%, your rebate will be adjusted accordingly.

Magnolia Realty, LLC
17604 Parkridge Rd, Gaithersburg
(301) 775-0175
Save 6 Inc

The rebate is based on sales price and commission offered. Generally we keep 25% of whatever the seller commission is paying, the buyer receives the remaining 75%. 1

(301) 355-6104
Rebate Realty USA

none 15

10220 S Dolfield Road Suite 106 Owings Mills Md 21117
(410) 456-0254
Rebate Realty USA

15% rebate

1740 East Joppa Rd, Parkville, MD 21234
(443) 610-0543
I-Agent Real Estate
10800 Main Street, Suite 2000, Fairfax, VA 22030
(855) 773-2283

Resources for

Sellers

Resources for

Professionals

Shop At SMILE.AMAZON.COM and Help CAARE

AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to Consumer Advocates in American Realty.

Get Started