1. Should you buy a home through a seller’s agent (click here to read). By Marcie Geffner at HSH.com
2. FHA PFS Program Changes (click here to read). Biggerpockets.com
3. HUD postpones the ban on the dual agency in FHA short sales (link removed from host site). This is one of many reposts of the Inman story.
4. Dual Agency Hot Potatoe (click here to read). Real Estate Legal Services
5. 10 things real-estate listing sites won’t say (click here to read). By AnnaMaria Andriotis of MarketWatch.
6. Federal regulators probing real estate kickback schemes (click here to read). By Kenneth Harney of the Washington Post (nationally syndicated writer) This article appeared in numerous papers across the nation. Also appeared in Mortgage Professionals of America and other sites.
9. Affiliated Business Arrangements – more insight (click here to read) Eagle Land Title Agency Blog.
10. Pocket Listings limit buying pool and pricing potential (click here to read). Newsday, Yahoo! Finance and Bankrate.com
11. Real Estate open house: Doorway to trouble? By Marilyn Lewis. MSN Money
12. Homebuilders put buyers into credit boot camp. Reuters and in blogs
13. Class-Action Suit Highlights Dirty Business of Home Warranties. By Kenneth Harney (nationally syndicated)
14. Open Houses – One-sided Benefits for Agents. By James Kimmons. About.com Guide
15. How to Negotiate the Best Deal on a Home. By Tamara Holmes of Black Enterprise
16. Have Minnesota home buyers overspent by $63 million since 2010? By Andy Mannix. CityPages.com
17. The Affiliated Business Arrangement Addendum – What it really means to you. Rants and Ravings from your Maryland REO Title Expert (a blog)
18. MLSs mulling copyright enforcement group to go after “data pirates.” Lotus Real Estate Advisors
19. No consensus on the real estate dual agency, double-ending. By Andrea Brambila, Inman news.
20. Survey: Open houses still have their place. InmanNews
22. Numerous stories in RESPANews and other affiliated online trade journals. No links because this is a pay for the content site.